Architecture, design, construction,
décor & landscaping in Marbella
Architecture & design
Villa Paradis can help you find the very best plot in order to maximise your investment to the full, and we also offer our legal and technical advice if required.
Our designs are tailored to our clients’ needs and preferences in terms of style, form and functionality, while also taking into account the requirements arising from the location of the property and ensuring that the design complies with all urban planning regulations.
Combining both architecture and interior design, Villa Paradis projects provide a bespoke and fully integrated concept, tailored to each client’s individual tastes and lifestyle requirements.
Basic Project Design and Project Execution by architect Francisco Montero.
As part of our service, all the licences and permits necessary for the building or refurbishment of your property will be obtained by the highly qualified Villa Paradis team of professionals who have extensive construction experience.
Work schedule planning will be carried out by our technical team, who specialise in quality control and supervision and will ensure the execution and completion of the works in accordance with the contract, and who will also provide direct supervision and periodic progress reports throughout the entire construction process.
A fixed quote for agreed services will be presented for approval, and all payments made will be insured through a bank guarantee.
Originality, exclusivity and excellence are our constant objectives. Our highly regarded professional team will design and supervise the décor for your house, perfectly adapting your style preferences – minimal, classical, traditional or contemporary – to its architecture and to any requirements stipulated by the Community.
3D designs featuring photorealistic presentations and renderings of the décor will be provided to enable you to visualise your house designed and decorated, even before a single brick has been laid.
A fixed quote for agreed services will be supplied.
Adept at creating the most beautiful of gardens, the Villa Paradis landscaping service includes a pre-design of the outdoor space, including complementary features such as ponds, waterfalls, arbours, pathways, illumination and automatic irrigation systems, according to the physical features of the plot and the type of environment envisaged.
We can create a wide range of garden styles, from Mediterranean to English and from Subtropical to Zen… while our photorealistic presentations show both the evolution of the garden during its first decade, and its appearance over all four seasons of the year.
We will provide a fixed quote for the agreed services and time frame, as well as a detailed breakdown of the tasks to be performed.
1. Construction of a 2-storey 300m2 villa on a level plot with resistant terrain. The property will comprise a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, toilet and garage – built, fitted and finished with high quality materials. Fixed quote for agreed services and time frame with prices starting from €255,600 + IVA.
2. Refurbishment of a 250m2 villa to include replacement flooring, smoothing of walls and ceilings, wooden interior doors, refurbishment of 2 bathrooms and kitchen, interior and exterior painting, and high quality materials throughout. Fixed quote for agreed services and time frame with prices starting from €62,570 + IVA.
3. Construction of a 5 x 10m rectangular swimming pool on a level plot with resistant terrain. To include blue vitrified tiles, pool edge of artificial stone, and prefabricated box for housing of water filtration system. Fixed quote for agreed services and time frame with prices starting from €18,720 + IVA.
4. Construction of a gym, sauna, toilet, showers and jacuzzi in an existing 50m2 basement. To include forced air circulation system, complete installation from an electrical panel, and high quality materials throughout. Fixed quote for agreed services and time frame with prices starting from €23,720 + IVA.
5. Construction of a 10m2 panic room in an existing space. To include reinforced and camouflaged room and door, natural lighting and ventilation, toilet and telephone line, and the use of high quality materials throughout. Fixed quote for agreed services and time frame with prices starting from €13,571 + IVA.
6. Construction of a nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) shelter and cellar in an existing 60m2 basement. Capacity: 10 people. To include forced ventilation, filters, reinforced doors and other facilities, plus two NBC suits. Fixed quote for agreed services and time frame with prices starting from €65,450 + IVA.
A Spanish architect with over 25 years’ experience of working on the Costa del Sol, Francisco Montero heads the highly professional Villa Paradis team based in Guadalmina on the western outskirts of Marbella. His impressive portfolio includes a wide variety of projects, ranging from detached villas of stunning contemporary design, to residential complexes, shopping malls, hotels and public buildings. In the field of urban development, he has also been involved with the design of several golf course residential projects.
Combining both architecture and interior design, Villa Paradis prides itself on providing a bespoke and fully integrated concept, tailored to each client’s individual tastes and lifestyle requirements.