La Cala Resort:
Luxury frontline golf townhouses
Luxury properties, dream lifestyle
When you buy one of our exceptional new homes, that’s only the beginning… Because not only is La Cala Resort, the largest golf resort in Spain, but onsite facilities at the exclusive residential estate at the heart of the Costa del Sol also include the beautiful Caracala Spa and charismatic hotel, plus our welcoming clubhouse, two restaurants, gym, tennis, padel tennis, squash, football pitch and more.
Monte Alto, 2 & 3 bed, 2 bath townhouses
Extending across a vast 400 million square metre (1,000-acre) tract of gently undulating land midway between Marbella and Fuengirola, surrounded by majestic mountains, yet only 7km from the beach and just 30 minutes from Málaga airport, the prestigious 60-hole La Cala Resort is also home to the only David Leadbetter Golf Academy in Spain.
Situated alongside the 13th and 14th fairways of the Campo America golf course, the top quality Monte Alto townhouses boast the perfect location at La Cala Resort.
Monte Alto townhouses enjoy the following:
- Own private garden, underground parking and storeroom
- Spectacular views over La Cala Resort’s three 18-hole golf courses to the Mediterranean Sea
- Private, gated community with landscaped gardens and two swimming pools
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Spacious terraces
- Open-plan living / dining room with open fireplace
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom with Spa bath and under-floor heating
- Air-conditioning, heating, alarm system & electric shutters
Last few remaining key ready properties with all licences in place – Prices start at only €255,000
And now – and until the end of 2012 – your money will go even further as the Spanish government has reduced the rate of IVA (VAT) payable on new homes from 8% to 4%.
Would you like to receive our free newsletter?
Sign up for our free newsletter and get all the latest La Cala Resort news straight to your inbox.