Reaching a Comprehensive Print and Digital Audience
We take marketing seriously at VIVA – extremely seriously. While other real estate agents might get by with a junior staffer who combines his or her duties as an admin assistant cum part-time sales person with responsibilities as the company’s “social media manager”, at VIVA we have a full-time team of professionals who have extensive and diverse experience in all aspects of marketing: from traditional copywriting to state-of-the-art online promotional campaigns.
Just some of the main international portals where our vendors’ properties appear...
- A Place in the Sun – the leading overseas property media brand in the UK that started life as a TV show (now a part of popular culture) and went online in 2006 with searchable properties.
- Costa del Home – a Marbella-based “intelligent property search” portal using latest digital technology and cutting-edge marketing tools.
- Idealista – founded in 2000, and also offering their own worldwide strategic alliances.
- Kyero – a key portal that helps hundreds of thousands of buyers find their dream home in Spain.
- Rightmove – considered the UK’s largest property portal, with a “sophisticated, yet simple, property search platform (that) makes it easy for home hunters to find their ‘happy’”.
- Zoopla – one of the fastest growing property websites in the UK, attracting “over 40 million visits per month”.
Vendors benefit greatly from VIVA’s close association with Hamptons International, which since 2010 has been part of Countrywide PLC, the UK's largest real estate group. Hamptons offer an extensive portfolio of international properties marketed through more than 90 offices.
Our website has a potential global audience of millions
Email Marketing and Social Media
Major Presence for Your Property
As a VIVA vendor, your property is featured in our own online mailings (which include weekly property updates, monthly newsletter round-ups and regular blog postings), as well as other international newsletters – a grand total of 350,000 potential clients.
We also advertise on a regular basis in local newspapers and magazines with a total readership of tens of thousands of English-speaking visitors and expatriate residents.
Cutting Edge Imagery
Enjoy greater visibility through virtual reality, floor plans, video showcase...
And all, of course, fully in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that came into effect in 2018. Even after strictly adhering to these new regulations, we still had over 120,000 subscribers (and growing) in our various online marketing channels.