Positive Sensations and Bright Outlook for Spanish Real Estate Market
The property market in Spain has emerged from the crisis years wiser and more streamlined. Specifically on the Costa del Sol, market leader VIVA is impeccably prepared to cater for the redefined priorities of home buyers from throughout Europe (and further afield) and the readjusted requirements of vendors.
As unmistakably highlighted on this website, VIVA is not only the largest real estate company on the Coast but also the most experienced, client-friendly and professional.
VIVA's Expert Insight into the State of the Property Market... and Much More
In our authoritative blog posts, we offer expert insight into the market and keep you updated about latest real estate trends and news.
Subscribe free now and receive regular updates on all – or a selection of – our main posts.
In other sections, we explain why VIVA should be the first-stop for all your Costa del Sol real estate requirements: from excellent buying opportunities and pacesetting sales services to authoritative lifestyle, legal and financial advice – and even holiday rentals.
But first, 20 key reasons why you should choose the Costa del Sol for your dream home in the sun or buy-to-rent investment...
- Comprehensive property portfolio – on the coast and inland
- Renowned Mediterranean climate
- Enriching cosmopolitan melting pot
- Modern infrastructure and cutting-edge services
- Major global transport connections… Málaga airport hub, AVE high-speed train
- Proximity to other Andalucian provinces… Cádiz (Tarifa), Granada (Sierra Nevada), Sevilla, Huelva (Doñana), Jaén, Almería
- High-tech security… gated communities, CCTV
- Fusion of contemporary and classic Andalucian architecture
- Interior decoration showrooms with trend-setting international brands
- Highly regarded healthcare… private and public (also popular for “health tourism”)
- International schools – plus bilingual state schools
- Premier European golfing destination – with 70-plus golf courses
- First-class sports amenities: tennis, pádel, cycling, horse-riding, fishing, swimming, sailing, martial arts, pétanque, lawn bowls
- Protected nature parks and picturesque hinterland… hiking tracks, flora and fauna, lakes
- Diverse leisure and entertainment options… glamorous beach clubs, luxury boating marinas, state-of-the-art gyms, original-language cinemas, concerts by international artists
- European cultural hub in Málaga: Picasso, Thyssen, Pompidou, St Petersburg Russian and Contemporary Art Centre museums
- Fun-filled family attractions: water, safari, adventure, zoo, amusement
- Gastronomy – from Michelin-star to menu del día
- Fashion boutiques – top global brands
- Attractive business and employment opportunities
Related News in the VIVA Blog
As is customary on the VIVA blog, we make it our mission to keep you updated with the latest property market news, both on the Costa del Sol and in the whole of Spain. The latest IMIE (monthly real estate price variation) report from property valuations firm Tinsa concludes that Spanish house prices increased 6.5% in December compared to the same month in 2017.
For those of you awaiting the first real estate market news of 2019, here it is: second hand property prices in Spain increased quite dramatically last year.
Traditionally, Spain and Greece have been fierce rivals when it comes to tourism. Both nations boast enviable Mediterranean locations and climates, and while Spain has certainly been besting Greece in terms of visitor numbers these past few years, Greece can … Continue reading →
Homebuyers from the UK snapped up more than 9,000 Spanish properties in 2017 according to the latest Registrars data…
The first quarter of 2018 has already begun to shape what looks set to be a very strong year for property prices in Spain…
Cement: Grey, heavy, slurried, hard, brittle and, well, boring. But vital, of course, since without it we’d have very unstable buildings, roads, bridges and pavements. So, forgive us for writing about cement just this once – because it’s relevant…