Positive Sensations and Bright Outlook for Spanish Real Estate Market
The property market in Spain has emerged from the crisis years wiser and more streamlined. Specifically on the Costa del Sol, market leader VIVA is impeccably prepared to cater for the redefined priorities of home buyers from throughout Europe (and further afield) and the readjusted requirements of vendors.
As unmistakably highlighted on this website, VIVA is not only the largest real estate company on the Coast but also the most experienced, client-friendly and professional.
VIVA's Expert Insight into the State of the Property Market... and Much More
In our authoritative blog posts, we offer expert insight into the market and keep you updated about latest real estate trends and news.
Subscribe free now and receive regular updates on all – or a selection of – our main posts.
In other sections, we explain why VIVA should be the first-stop for all your Costa del Sol real estate requirements: from excellent buying opportunities and pacesetting sales services to authoritative lifestyle, legal and financial advice – and even holiday rentals.
But first, 20 key reasons why you should choose the Costa del Sol for your dream home in the sun or buy-to-rent investment...
- Comprehensive property portfolio – on the coast and inland
- Renowned Mediterranean climate
- Enriching cosmopolitan melting pot
- Modern infrastructure and cutting-edge services
- Major global transport connections… Málaga airport hub, AVE high-speed train
- Proximity to other Andalucian provinces… Cádiz (Tarifa), Granada (Sierra Nevada), Sevilla, Huelva (Doñana), Jaén, Almería
- High-tech security… gated communities, CCTV
- Fusion of contemporary and classic Andalucian architecture
- Interior decoration showrooms with trend-setting international brands
- Highly regarded healthcare… private and public (also popular for “health tourism”)
- International schools – plus bilingual state schools
- Premier European golfing destination – with 70-plus golf courses
- First-class sports amenities: tennis, pádel, cycling, horse-riding, fishing, swimming, sailing, martial arts, pétanque, lawn bowls
- Protected nature parks and picturesque hinterland… hiking tracks, flora and fauna, lakes
- Diverse leisure and entertainment options… glamorous beach clubs, luxury boating marinas, state-of-the-art gyms, original-language cinemas, concerts by international artists
- European cultural hub in Málaga: Picasso, Thyssen, Pompidou, St Petersburg Russian and Contemporary Art Centre museums
- Fun-filled family attractions: water, safari, adventure, zoo, amusement
- Gastronomy – from Michelin-star to menu del día
- Fashion boutiques – top global brands
- Attractive business and employment opportunities